Inside The Mind Of Paulina De La Passionfruit

Friday 1 May 2009

Hello From Paulina

Hello from Paulina

Hey Guys and Dolls!

Let me introduce myself.. My name is Paulina De La Passionfruit and I am a huge fan of all things burlesque, retro, 50's glamour!

I thought I would set up a blog as I have so many thoughts, ideas, concepts on the world of galmour burlesque, corsets and lingerie... u name it! I need to express it some how and well here I am!

Why corsets?? Well a corset is the one item of clothing a woman can wear that will give that fabulous feminine hour glass shape and only a proper corset will do that. When I say 'proper' I mean a steel boned corset that sometimes comes at a bit of a pricey cost but is well worth the investment! So I will be trawling the different sites/companies out there and give my full opinion on their products asnd designs.

I'll just tell you a little bit about myself. I was discovered on the social networking phenomenan that is Facebook by a couple of corsetry/burlesque boutiques that wanted to take me on to help them with their designs, i.e. dancing in them and report back to them on whether they would be suitable enough to sell to the beautys on the burlesque scene for all their performances, which, I might add is fantastic for me as it means that I can practic training my waist in that extra few inches needed to give that glamourous and sought after 50's shape needed to be the ultimate burlesque beauty! If you are on facebook feel free to add me as a friend.

I hope you all enjoy my blog and find the information useful!

Love P xx




Affordable Shopping Cart Software and Network Management Systems by Maxxfusion – Website design - hosting - maintenance

It's The Links Entree

http://www.yourSite.com/links_page.htm

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what an exciting blog topic! i think burlesque is so much fun...so beautiful! i look forward to visiting again.
xox

4 June 2009 at 09:21  
Blogger Paulina De La Passionfruit said...

Thank you Mademoiselle Frou Frou! I totally agree with you!

Bring back burlesque and the type of body that is round on the top and round on the bottom!

Pxxx

4 June 2009 at 14:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home