Inside The Mind Of Paulina De La Passionfruit

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Burlesque Is Beautiful


As I keep on saying, I am a huge fan of all things burlesque, especially the 50's pin up look which I try to replicate as much as possible! I would love to be a burlesque dancer but I just don't have the confidence to get up on stage and look remotely as good as some of the burlesque beauties that dazzle the audience with their performance.
Enough with the size zero frame already! burlesque is all about the type of body that is round on top and round on the bottom- the totally feminine gorgeous hourglass shape! which is why I love the corset so much!
The corset is the ultimate piece of burlesque wear that really achieves that feminine hourglass shape and when I say corsets I mean real steel boned corsets, none of the cheap plastic type that claim 'real corsetry'.

Love P xx

1 Comments:

Blogger Paulina De La Passionfruit said...

Hmmmmm: verrry delicious photo! (corsetry rulez! ;-)

7 June 2009 at 05:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home